So.. I wonder how many people suffered through my little bout of introspection.
Yes that was my evil plan, lure you in with stories on sexual exploits and hypnotic rapture, then make you listen to me whine about my issues.
Well I suppose it's only fair that if you are still paying any attention, I tell you a story that might be a little more interesting to people other than myself.
You might have wondered, reading what I've posted so far, how i got from Adam, to where I am now. How I got from not wanting to touch hypnosis any further, to my current mess.
Well it's fairly complicated, and also very simple. Temptation.. It starts back when I was still with Adam, and feeling very confused, and caught up in the whole thing. I told one of my "friends" at the time about it, or some of it at least. I put friend in quotes because frankly, I don't think she's actually capable of being anyone's friend. But that's besides the point. Lisa, my friend, was a bit out there herself, on the scale of sexual normalicy.
I'm not privy to all the details of what went on, but I know she wore a collar constantly, and her boyfriend and her were into some D&S things.. I caught her calling him master in public when they thought I couldn't hear on more than one occasion. She also had tendency to make out with the nearest thing with tits whenever she got drunk. What exactly that says about her preferences I'll leave up to you to decide..
In any case the point is that Lisa was aware of my little.. Kink. And wasn't a shy person about her own, or really anyone else's sexual habits.
All these things came together to make one hell of a temptation for me, one night not that long after Adam and I broke up.
A mutual friend had invited both of us, as well as many others, to a cabin her family owned a few hours into the interior. When I say cabin, I mean house barely held together with plywood, sitting on the shore of a lake. More of a run down summer house than a cabin really, as it certainly wasn't isolated, with several neighbors within 50 feet or so.
In any case.. In that place, surrounded by strangers and friends, Lisa decided to speak up and inform everyone of my fetish.. And drunk 20 year olds being drunk 20 year olds, I was quickly roped into trying to put on a show for them..
And looking into Lisa's eyes.. those wide taunting eyes, that had just betrayed my trust to all these people.. I found, I didn't really want to fight, That hard..
ooooh. very juicy...
ReplyDelete