Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Left Turn

I looked around my ring.  My little kingdom of willing supplicants, and considered my options.  There was Kailen of course, but glance to her boyfriend showed hesitation and a bit of worry.  So I moved on to the other girls.  There were a few.  But in the end I didn't know any of them.  And in those days I was a bit more hesitant to play with others heads without their consent.  And I wasn't yet far gone enough to violate those tentative morals.

I looked out over the audience, and caught the eye of a pretty young thing who was watching eagerly, excitedly.  Kim I think.  She was a bit of a larger girl, but with well placed curves.  She wouldn't be posing for any men's magazines any time soon, but had those assets that men tend to go for.

To be perfectly blunt, she was overweight, but had Huge tits.

Yes I mean tits, when they are that big, breasts doesn't cover it.

I gestured her forward, and she walked into my ring with a nervous anxiety.  As if stepping into that hallowed ground was some sort of violation.  As if the middle of that ring that been transformed from shack by a lake, to holy sanctuary of some long forgotten god of lust and sleep.

I asked if she liked girls.  And apparently such bluntness was unexpected, or she hadn't admitted it, or at least not to this crowd.  Because she started rather suddenly, and her eyes darted left and right as if waiting for her parents to leap out and condemn her to a life of convents and nunneries.  I smiled and told her it was alright if she did, or didn't, I just wanted to be sure she wouldn't mind what I was about to do.

I watched her eyes widen at those words.  What I was about to do.  As if her imagination had seized on something, and was running with it.  She froze.  Like a deer on a highway, staring into my eyes.  Unable to move, unable to answer.  She couldn't say yes, too afraid to admit it.  She couldn't say no, and miss out on her chance, this chance, whatever it might be.

I smiled, and whispered it was ok.  Thanked her gently for being so kind as to play along, letting the crowd hear, and watched her nervousness settle, as the excitement started to take it's place.  I stood her before Lisa in the circle, and knelt beside the sleeping waif.  Whispering in her ear, just loudly enough for Kim to hear, but too quiet for those watching from the audience to make out what naughty things I might be saying.  Leaving it up to their fertile imaginations.

I watched Kim begin to shake, with excitement, with fear, I don't know.  And I watched the audience lean in.  Eager to catch some glimmer, some hint of what I might be saying, as I spoke my intent to that slender girl who had so recently earned my disdain.

I spoke gently, watching her eyes open to stare at the girl before her.  I spoke softly, not wanting to disturb the beauty she was suddenly aware of.  I spoke firmly, weaving my circle around her thrice, guiding her thoughts where I wanted them to go.

I heard her breathing quicken, felt her pulse pick up.  Watched her eyes flutter up to the face of the goddess before her, down to the soft mounds of her chest, the delta of her thighs.  Heard her sigh in bliss and want, watched her hands clench of unclench at her sides.  I spoke more rapidly, picking up her excitement, her need as I looked about the room.  Saw Lisa's boyfriend staring back at me with a smirk, saw Kim's eyes fixed on the quivering girl before her, saw the staring heat of a room enthralled by what was about to happen.

I spoke her lust, I spoke her dreams, I spoke her darkest most unfulfilled desires, and then I spoke one word, and set her loose.

2 comments:

  1. you... really have a way with words. in both the spoken and written realm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good God that was hot...

    ReplyDelete