Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Growing Concern - Part 9

She stood there in a Jersey she must have found in Andy's closet, smiling as I left the bedroom.

"Good morning sleepyhead.  Seems something must have tired you out, sleeping in so late."

There was no sarcasm in her tone, but the mocking was implied, and you could see it behind her eyes.  She stood with a hip cocked out, letting the jersey ride up just enough so you could almost catch a glimpse of the junction between her thighs, but not quite.  It was pulled back by her arm stretched out for coffee, just enough to draw it tight around her chest and pull flat against her stomach, revealing the awesome expanse under those mounds.  It seemed to come so naturally to her, how to stand, how to pose, how to show off every curve to the maximum impact.

"Nothing to say?  Do I render you speechless?"  She almost giggled as she rolled her hips to the side for a provocative pose.  It should have been futile in that baggy jersey, it should have just looks like a sack over her head, but somehow my eyes were pulled in to the figure I knew was there, hiding, and I blushed as I looked back up to her eyes.  Those always mocking eyes.

"Hardly.  What do you think you're doing?  Do you really think you can get away with manipulating Jim like that?  HR will find out, and you'll just get him fired first."  I tried to go on the offensive, still keeping my distance from the predatory woman stalking my kitchen, stirring her coffee.

"I really doubt that.  I mean, when they do they will surely call me in for a meeting to explain myself.  And I am so very, very good at explaining myself."  She slowly licked the stir stick, somehow managing to make it into a drawn out erotic act, almost pornographic while seeming purely accidental.  As it left her mouth, it drew a line down her chest creating cleavage behind a shirt that should have made it impossible.

"So that's it then?  You're just planning on sleeping with everyone in the office until no one is left to protest?"  I fumed, trying to keep my focus on her eyes and to look imposing, which was a struggle to do as I tried to resist shrinking from her as she walked over to me.

"And why not?  I'm having so much fun with it so far.  And it's not like anyone minds.  Not really.  Not once I've had a chance to.. Explain myself."  She closed the distance between us rapidly, and all too soon she was right there in my face, that coffee stirrer tantalizingly close, so close I had to resist an insane urge to bend forward and lick it myself.  "I mean, not even you really mind.  If I wanted you, you would be all too eager to listen to what I had to say again, wouldn't you."

I blushed and pulled away from her, stammering out a rebuttal that sounded far too fake to my ears. "Y.. you cut that out.  What even happened to you?  You were so nice just a week ago, and those things didn't come from nowhere!"  I walked over to the coffee machine to get a cup, trying to make it look as if it wasn't a retreat, but I was fairly sure I wasn't fooling her.

"Who knows, who cares.  I always wanted to be someone people lusted after, and now I am.  Does it matter why?  I finally got the curves I wanted, and I intend to enjoy them."  She grinned at me, leaning up agains the wall, running her hands down over the jersey, smoothing the fabric over each luscious peak and valley in turn with an almost sensual grace.

"Is.. is that what's going to happen to me now?"  I asked, gesturing down to my newly budding boobs, pressing out against the too tight t-shirt.  I tried to maintain the angry tone, but really it just came out plaintive.

"Oh look at that, lost your bee stings have you?"  She laughed, running her eyes up and down my figure. "Well, how should I know, and really I don't know why I would be nice to you after you tried to rat me out, but I doubt it.  Mine grew in over just a few hours, it's been over a day since we had our fun and you look nothing like this."  She gestured down at her spectacular figure, clearly believing that this was what all women aspired to look like.

"Just, stay away from me then, you can have the damn office, I don't want to end up like you."  I meant it as a threat, or an admonition, but it came out sounding more like pleading.  A little girl asking a bully to please not take her lunch money again.

She just smirked, and turned to open the bedroom door.  "Like I said, I could have you if I wanted.  But I don't really, not anymore.  Besides, I found someone much more entertaining."  She walked into the bedroom, pulling the jersey off over her head.  Andy snorted and perked up awake, smiling up at her glorious voluptuous form there in the doorway, eyes for her only, not even noticing my presence in our house.  She turned and smiled back at me, daring, mocking. "Though I suppose you can join in if you want.  I might share if you ask nicely."

I watched her lean and crawl out onto the bed, her soft breasts dragging up Andy's body.  His cock rising to a rigid attention at first contact, and surging as her breasts reached it.  Her mouth descended with a graceful arch, her mouth opening and tongue venturing out to lick a delicate trail up the head, as I struggled to pull myself away.

I stood frozen, unable to leave, unable to step forward, for what seemed ages as her mouth worked it's magic on his throbbing cock.  They grunted and moaned as she pressed her breasts around him, and worked her way up higher.  As she took him into her dripping center, their voices started to pant as one, his eyes fixed on her's, his hands massaging though perfect tits.

It was that look in his eyes that broke the spell.  There was no place for me here.  Not anymore.

I grabbed my bag, and the keys off the table and slammed the door behind me as I went.  And the last thing I heard as the engine revved underneath me, taking me out of that place to only god knows where, was the sound of them screaming in orgasm, of him calling her name, louder than he ever called mine.

1 comment:

  1. Her rejection is a wonderful turn of the screw in this piece of erotic wonderment. Where will she go from here? How much is she already effected? Will she effect others beyond her want and control? By the way nice to see you posting stories on the EMCSA too. :) Keep me guessing.

    ReplyDelete