Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Growing Concern - Part 6


She had just beckoned and I came, like I couldn't help myself.. And the lust, oh god the lust.  It was all such a blur.  I couldn't put together the details, couldn't seem to remember... But.. Oh god the pleasure.. the orgasms.  Those I could remember.  Those were clear as day.  I remembered her fingers, her nail digging in to my skin as I.. as I.. what?  Oh shit her nails!  Andy would see!  Oh shit, Andy!  What would he think if I told him I was in some threesome with my boss and co worker, while I stood him up for a date.  I couldn't tell him, I couldn't lose him over, over.. whatever the hell nightmare this was.

I rushed into the bathroom, tearing off the shirt I had just managed to find and put on, looking for incriminating marks, scratches, hickies.  But, my skin looked fine.  In fact, it looked better than fine.  I pulled down my pants, looking over the rest of me just to be sure, but there was nothing.  Actually, I didn't think I had ever looked better.

I let my eyes roll up from my ankles to my thighs, thinking they looked more toned than I remembered.  Up over my abs, thinking my appendix scar was much less visible than I recalled, to my perky little A c...

I stopped there.  Really the only thought that popped into my head was "Oh shit..."

I dashed back to my bedroom, digging through piles of clothes, flinging them about the room, frantically searching, trying not to panic until I finally found a bra.  I fastened it, turned it around, settled and... It was too small.

I sank to my bed, letting the too tight piece of clothing fall as I did, the implications sinking in.

I had.. Slept with, my co-worker, and my boss.  I could barely remember what I had done.  I had cheated on my boyfriend of 3 years...

And my boobs were bigger.

I cupped them, trying to determine just how much they had grown, and was shocked by the sudden sensation.  They felt fantastic, just from that brief contact.  I hear myself moan as my fingers rolled my nipples and I jerked my hands away.

Was this what happened to Sarah?  Her boobs just growing overnight?  Turning her into.. Into.. That?  It was impossible wasn't it?  Sure I had dreamed about having a little more up top, I think anyone with an A cup has.  But that didn't mean I wanted to be a walking billboard for sex like Sarah.  And her behaviour.. Did this mean I was going to turn into some kind of slut like her?  Wrapping my tits around my bosses cock to get a promotion?  Teasing him with my mouth until he begged for more?  Seducing my seemingly perfectly straight co-workers with tantalizing contact with those glorious tits?  Watching her rub her pussy to orgasm after orgasm as she stared at her bosses cock sliding in and out of my unending cleavage, wrapping her hands around them to help milk him dry as she gulped down his hard shaft and.. 

Ohhh goddd.. What had I done??!  It was all coming back.  The moaning, the sucking.  It was all so.  So...

My memories got the better of me, as did my hands, as I fell back onto the bed.  My mind obsessively reliving every moment, my hands rubbing, teasing, groping, as I bit my lip, trying not to scream.

I shouldn't have bothered.

No comments:

Post a Comment