The damn light was in my eyes, so bright, with my head throbbing and my limbs aching. My ears were filled with a deafening ringing, an infernal clamor that I couldn't seem to escape. My lungs were burning struggling to breath, to move, to think. Why couldn't I move my arms? Everything was hot, so hot and wet. Like a warm bath, but I couldn't get out, couldn't move my arms, my legs. Couldn't get my head above water.
I could feel my heart beating faster and faster, trying to scream but nothing coming out, drowning, struggling, frantically fighting whatever it was that was keeping me down here, under water, over my head. Drowning.. Struggling.. My mouth opened to scream but water rushed in, pouring into me, filling me. I screamed to the sound of mocking laughter.. Screamed and screamed as the air left my body, screamed until..
I opened my eyes. The sun was up. I was tangled in bed sheets. My bed sheets I thought. I was pretty sure.
They were soaked through. I must have been sweating. Already the details of the dream were fading away, but I could still feel the panic, the sensations of being restrained. I flung the covers off of me in disgust, staggering to my feet.
I felt cold all of a sudden, freed from my cotton prison. Cold, and dizzy. Dehydrated I thought. That made sense given how much I had been sweating. I staggered to the bathroom to take a shower, to try and get rid of this cold clammy feeling I couldn't seem to shake.
I managed to remember how to open the shower door, how to turn on the water. It was far too difficult, my thoughts were struggling too, as if still half asleep. I could barely manage to put one foot in front of the other, or to hold myself up under the warm cleansing spray.
The water helped. Real water, not the dark drowning depths of whatever weird dream that had been. The feeling of it on my skin helped me come back to reality, to let the last weird sensations of that nightmare trickle away. Leaving... Well, confusion.
It hadn't occurred to me yet at that point. How I had gotten home. What I had been doing the night before. Hell, I couldn't seem to piece together anything past going to work the day before. A horrible thought popped into my brain. It had only been the one day hadn't it? Oh shit, what time was it? Was I late for work?
I lept out of the shower, or did the best impression of a leap I could manage as I stumbled my way around, groping for a towel, and started looking around for my phone, which wasn't at my bedside table as it should be. I finally found it in my pants, which were thrown carelessly across a chair in the kitchen. It sat there, blinking at me incriminatingly. Ten am. Four messages.
I started to panic, wondering just how much trouble I was in at work. I fumbled for the playback button, as I struggled to put on my pants, wondering if at least my car was here. I had driven it home hadn't I? Why the hell couldn't I seem to remember anything?
The first message was Andy, asking where I was, time stamped the night before. He had been expecting me for dinner. Of course he had, I had been looking forward to our new date night routine, what the hell could have made me miss it? I started trying to think of what I had been doing, but all I could remember was the office.. Late at night? That couldn't be right could it? What had I been doing?
I half listened to the next message as I buttoned my blouse. I couldn't find my bra, it seemed to be missing, but it wasn't like I really needed one anyway. But really what did it's absence imply about the night before? Things seemed to be getting worse and worse. The message was just Jim calling to ask where I was. I started taking inventory around the house, finding a note from Andy.
"Missed you last night, you got in after I went to sleep. Can't wait to hear what happened. Didn't want to wake you, you looked like you needed rest."
I groaned, thinking on how hurt he must have been to have me not even call in. When I realized what I was hearing on my voice mail. Jim was demoting me, Promoting Sarah in my place! That was impossible! I was only late this once, and he didn't even have the authority to do something like that. I couldn't even imagine what Sarah must have done to get him to...
It all came flooding back in a flash, knocking me back into the chair. Her tits, those ridiculous amazing, enormous tits, wrapped around Jim's, hard, throbbing cock. And her mouth, whispering, sucking, that throbbing, pulsing. And my mouth. I had.. Oh god and then she had.. And then I.. Ohhh fuckkk what the hell had happened last night!?
No comments:
Post a Comment