Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

His Birthday

He spoke, and I listened.  I followed along with a simple induction, nervous, terrified, excited.  He wasn't all that good at it then, but it didn't really matter.  I didn't know it at the time, but I was an exceptionally good subject.

It took a few minutes, or a half hour, I'm not really sure exactly.  In any case, before long I wasn't really listening anymore.  I was just relaxing, sort of aware that he was talking, but it didn't really matter.

I remember how much I enjoyed drifting.  How wonderful it felt.  And how his voice drifted across the sweet serene bliss.  I knew how I enjoyed it, and wanted to feel it again.  I know I agreed to things.. triggers.. so he could bring me back. 

But I didn't care. 

It felt too good.

When I woke, he looked at me expectantly, as if wondering when I would get angry.  But I didn't know what I was supposed to be angry about.  I sat up, and asked him what was going on.  To be honest I had expected to wake up naked, or horny.  I expected something more.. immediate from him.

I asked him what he had done, what he was planning on doing.

And he smiled at me.

Not a sweet little boy smile, but a wicked, dominant smile.  The smile of someone who knew he had gotten what he wanted, and that no one was going to stop him.

I realized a moment later what was going on.  I had called him master.

I started, demanded an explanation..  But when it comes out in a soft respectful voice, suffixed by master.. It was probably hard for him to take me seriously.

In any case he certainly didn't.  His mouth moved, words washed over me, and I was back in that place.  That calm seductive bliss.  Where nothing mattered.

I knew he was talking.  I knew he was having his way with my head.. My thoughts.. I knew it.  But I didn't care.

When I opened my eyes, everything was totally normal.  I was on my knees, topless, and he was sitting on the couch, leaning back with that grin on his face.. That confident, cocky grin that said he knew he was in control.

I shuffled over to him, unbuttoned his pants, and fished out his rapidly hardening cock.  Without a word I leaned over his lap, and began to go down on him.  I licked, I sucked, I stroked.  Because that's what I always did.  That's what I did every night.  It was perfectly normal.  There was nothing sexual, or strange, or wrong about it.  It was just what needed to be done.

Apparently I wasn't the only one who found it rather strange.  Because after only a minute or so, I started back awake, realizing that I had drifted off, to find a burning hunger filling my body.

I wanted him.  Wanted his cock, his .. cum.. more than I had ever wanted anything before.  I pushed his arms aside as they tried to fondle my breasts.  I pushed him back against the couch, and swallowed him whole.  He tried to get up, and i shoved him back down.  I tugged and massaged, slurping up and down his shaft, desperate for him to release.  I released him long enough to shout at him to cum for me, tears streaming down my face in need, jerking him so fast it made my arm burn.

And then I was sitting across from him.  And I felt nervous... frightened, excited.  I was topless, my chest exposed to the cool air.  And he was... exposed, as well.

I wasn't sure what was going on.  Why was I sitting there without a shirt on.. What was that thing poking out of this boys pants.  For that matter, who was this boy?

He asked how I was feeling.  And I told him I was cold, and confused.  I asked who he was.  He said it didn't matter, and asked if he could touch me.

I couldn't think of a reason why not, so I told him it was all right.  For some reason he seemed to want to fondle my chest.  I looked down, confused as to why he would want to.  He cupped the mounds on my front, and ran his fingers over the dark points.  And suddenly I felt.. really good.

I let out a little moan, and he asked if it felt good.  I told him that it did, and he smiled a strange smile, and asked if I wanted to feel more.  I nodded eagerly, smiling back at him.

He knelt next to me, sliding in behind me.  His hands roamed further, caressing, tugging, and I drifted in a sea of pleasure.  It felt so good, feeling his hands on me.  Why had I never felt this before..  I couldn't think of why.

His hands slid down, into my panties.. touching.. caressing.. I couldn't think of a reason to stop him.  I mean, why would I?  If it felt good, why not let him.  And god did it feel good.  I panted, I moaned, pushing back against him my arms reaching back to pull his head into my neck.  I could barely breathe, it felt so good.

Things started to escalate.. I felt better, and better, as if approaching something, something wonderful.  And he leaned down, whispering in my ear.

He asked, softly.. If I wanted to make him feel good too.  I just felt so good, and he was causing it.  I wanted to return the favor, but didn't know how.  I nodded ok, not able to think of a reason why not.

He gestured down to his lap, telling me that if I licked and sucked on the thing there, it would make him feel good too.  I smiled, and lowered my head to his lap, softly licking.  It was a strange thing.. all hot, and hard, but soft at the same time. 

I softly sucked on the tip, and took the moaning I heard from above me as encouragement, started to lick, and nibble, and suck.  Slowly getting more comfortable with the act.

He reached down to caress my chest as I made him feel good, and I moaned around the soft but firm cap filling my mouth.

Something strange started to happen.  Despite wanting to make him feel good.. Despite the pleasure from him fondling my chest.  I started to slow down.  I was having trouble focusing, trouble thinking.  The more I liked, the harder it was to think.  The more I sucked, the more my thoughts wandered, grew foggy..  Finally he tensed, bucked, and some strong taste filled my mouth.. But before I could even swallow, everything faded to black.

When I opened my eyes it was with a gasp.  I was leaning back against him on the couch.  I was naked.  I went to ask him where my clothes were, but I couldn't get it out.  A wave of pleasure rocked me, dazing me, as his fingers rolled my nipples. A hand was in my lap.. Teasing.. Caressing.

I thrust up into it.. so close was I.. So eager for more pleasure.  But he stalled, teased, keeping me on edge.

I felt him playing with my breasts, my clit, I was so close.. But couldn't get there, couldn't get over the edge.  No matter how I tried, how I writhed.

And then he started to talk.

He asked if I wanted to cum.. Needed to cum.. He held me on the edge, making me gasp and writhe.  I told him I wanted to, I asked him to let me.. But he wouldn't.  I begged and begged, but he asked if I needed it, how badly I needed it.. What I would do for it.

I hated him.  I loved him.  I didn't care I just wanted that orgasm.  Wanted that pleasure.  Needed it, craved it.  But somehow I couldn't cum.  Nothing he did, nothing I did, would get me there.

I needed it, I couldn't stand it.  I begged, I promised.  Anything he wanted.  And he kept asking.  What would I do.  Would I suck his cock.. Yes.. would I be his Slut.. Yes.. Anything..  Would let him put me into a trance whenever he wanted?  I started.. struggling, trying to resist.. but it felt so good. 
I said no...
I said no..
I said Yes

He told me to cum.

And I did..

Oh god I did..

I came, and came.. as he whispered in my ear.. Talking me down.. deeper.. deeper.. deeper..

And everything was bliss..

3 comments:

  1. MY GOD woman....

    y'know if you're deliberately trying to give me a heart attack I can't say as I can think of a more pleasant way to go.

    I am now and have always been your avid fan and listener. and now it's only worse. you're doing this on purpose, I know it.

    ReplyDelete