Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Growing Concern - Part 2

I found her looking into the mirror, reapplying her lipstick.

Or at least I think that's what she was doing.  To be honest my gaze didn't really make it past the reflection of her chest in the mirror.  It just seemed to grab your eyes like that, the perfect swell and slope, leading down to that glorious cleavage that seemed almost to be swallowing me up in the mirror.  The perfect curve of her chest leading up to her neck and those laughing eyes..

Which were.. looking at me..  Great.

I blushed.  Something I seemed to have been doing a lot since I caught sight of her.  And stammered to say something.

"Aren't they fantastic?"  She seemed to be laughing to herself as she spoke to me in the mirror.  Her hands pressing them together as she re-adjusted her top.

"I uh.. I wasn't.."  I tried to cover, to make an excuse, but it was pretty clear she wasn't buying it.

"Uh huh.. It's ok you know, I know you're staring.  I know everyone's staring.  How can I blame them?  I mean, look at these things."  She laughed and arched her back.  I admit it, I think I stopped breathing as they stretched out her top.  I was expecting it to explode any second.

"They uh.  Wow.  Are they implants?  I mean.. I saw you yesterday but.."

She turned around to grin at me.  "Nope, all real.  Do you want to feel?  I won't mind."  I couldn't help stare as she walked towards me, the way they sort of bounced back and forth as she moved.  I stared right up until she got to me, right down into her cleavage before my eyes snapped back up to hers, leaving me feeling like a lecherous idiot.  But the look in her eyes, god the confidence, what it must be like.  And something else, something.. predatory.

"Uh.. I.. no.. No!  I better not.  I mean, this is a work place.  I don't want to.."  She scoffed, and reached out to grab my hand.  I didn't even think to pull away, and then she was pressing my palm into her left breast.  Tit, I mean.  God, the way they felt, you can't imagine.  You couldn't think of them but anything else except tits.  They just seemed, Made for showing, for sex.  There was nothing evolutionary or practical about these.  I felt her hard nipple pressing into my palm as I stared at the soft flesh filling my hand and all I could think was that these things were just made for ... sex.

I'm not sure how long I fondled her.  But I realized she had stopped holding my hand there when she cleared her throat.  "Ahem.  So you like them?"  Her eyes were laughing again.  At my expense seemingly.  She had this, knowing, confident look.  Like she knew what I was feeling then.

I don't know how she could though.  I wasn't even sure what I was feeling.  She smiled and left me there dazed as she jiggled her way past.  And it wasn't until she was out of sight that it felt like my brain had switched back on, and I was able to analyse just what I was feeling.

Anger.  Anger that she was treating me like some joke, when she was the one with those ridiculous things strapped to her chest.  Angry that she had turned my attempt at aid into some lesbian grope fest in the bathroom.  Anger at myself for letting her.

Envy.  Harder to admit that.  Jealousy of the confidence she seemed to have.  The way people looked at her.  Maybe even a little jealous of the way she had seemingly become a walking sex object over night.  Just a little.  I mean, who hasn't wondered what it would be like, just once.

But what was really confusing me.  What was really bugging me.  What made this all so new and, unprecedented.  Was the lust.

I mean.  It wasn't even that I had thought about her and some guy, or thoughts of how it would feel to be her got me going, or any of that.  Although that was contributing.

No, the problem was that I wanted her!  I wanted to.. God I wanted to feel those, those Tits again!  And not just feel them..

I wanted a girl.  What was wrong with me..

I mean, sure I had experimented in college.  Who doesn't.  But just to try it, I had never really felt anything.  But now..

God, all I could think about was tearing that top off of her!  And before I even realized what I was doing I was.. Touching myself.  At work!  In the middle of the bathroom where anyone could see me.

The shame came crashing down on me, putting out the fires that had been so overwhelming just seconds before.  I splashed cool water in my face.  Told myself over and over that it was just some fluke, that it was shock from seeing her.  That those things were ridiculous, and I wasn't in to girls.  I tried to convince myself.  Took a deep breath, and went back to my desk.

Trying to keep my eyes off the all too confusing sight across the aisle.

1 comment:

  1. This beautiful story chest is developing nicely, Liriel. Her confusion and inner conflict is nicely captured and beyond the pure eroticism their is a nice sense of mystery. The shimmer of rising heat like perspiration from some perfectly excited breasts. Very much looking forward to future instalments. ;)

    ReplyDelete