Big.
That was the first thought that popped into my mind that morning when Sarah came by my desk. Big. Other thoughts would come up shortly after. Like, holy shit, and is she serious? But in that first second when she bent over my desk to drop off those reports the only thing that even had a chance to fire through my synapses was a stunned and simple, Big.
I must have been staring, because she laughed, and jiggled them side to side before flashing a mocking grin and walking away. I was left sort of, well, stunned. She had tits! I mean, of course she had always had breasts, but when they reached that size they sort of entered a new classification. The size at which you couldn't help but notice them first, before it even occurred to your staggered mind that there was a woman attached. The size at which you started making jokes about them entering the room two minutes before she did. The size at which every eye in the room, male and female, fought a constant battle to retain focus away from that ridiculous jiggling cleavage.
I suppose I really should clarify. This wouldn't have been half so stunning if she had been hiding her assets and had decided to show them off today. Or even if she had been away for two weeks for some mysterious medical purpose to return now with implants.
No.
What was so staggering about this was that I had seen her yesterday, and she had been as average and non-supernaturally endowed then as when we had changed together in the company gym. Not flat, but certainly not... This!
How was this even possible? I realized I hadn't moved in the thirty seconds since she came by, and was still staring at her as she typed away at her keyboard. I tried to cover, flushed and flustered, but realized it didn't matter. No one was looking at me, they were all looking where I had been up till a moment before. At those spectacular tits that looked barely constrained in a low cut top, that somehow were managing to jiggle just with the motion of her hands pecking away at the keys.
Was she kidding with this? Could they be some kind of latex? There was no way, even the volume of flesh that was showing was several times bigger than what she had before, shoving some chicken cutlets into her bra wouldn't possible account for it. So what the hell? She'd grown over night?
And even that aside, how could she think she was getting away with the way she was dressed? I mean, a good lawyer could sue HER for sexual harassment just for walking down the damn isle like that! Talk about a hostile work environment, there had to be a dozen erections just in a four cubicle radius. Even the women couldn't keep their eyes off her, I mean, I was straight but here I was staring a hole through her top, trying to decide if those were her nipples, or if she was smuggling thimbles that had decided to play air traffic controller and point the way to her monitor. She couldn't be wearing a bra could she? The way those things were pointing, but, oh god, there's no way anything that big could be that.. perfect.
There.. I had thought it. It was true, despite their size they weren't grotesque, they weren't Too big, but just rather, simply, perfect.
What the hell was wrong with me? It had been almost five minutes, and still the only thing I could look at was the incredible tits of my co-worker. I don't even like girls, but there they were, occupying the attention of everyone in view.
I was incredibly relieved, when finally she got up and headed for the bathroom. It was like I finally got my sanity back, with those things out of my line of sight I could at last take a real breath and try to wrap my head around what I had just seen. They couldn't be real, they just couldn't be. But they looked so, so, well, perfect. They couldn't be implants, they couldn't be plastic, so, well, what the hell were they?
And the way everyone was looking at her, and the way she had dressed, like she wanted to soak up all the sexual attention she could, like she was making up for lost time. The nerve of that.. that slut!
Ok so maybe that was unfair. I mean, what would I do if I was suddenly sporting a pair like that? Not that I wanted one. I mean, sure I was a little jealous of the attention, but are you kidding me? The back problems alone would be just.. Ok maybe I was a little jealous.
I'd always been a little flat, but I was pretty enough, in a normal sort of way. I just had never attracted looks like that, from anyone. Might be nice to feel like a sex object for once, for a little while. I suppose I couldn't blame her for milking it just a little. Still, I figured I should probably talk to her, she probably didn't realize how much trouble she could be in for if she pissed off the wrong people.
Of course, if I knew then what I knew now, I probably would have just written it off. Her, the job, the city. Packed up my things and moved back home. But I still had no idea what I was dealing with then, no idea what I was getting into.
I thought I understood the world. The people, the players. I thought I knew.
So I followed her.
No comments:
Post a Comment