So here's some shots for comparisons
The first is 1 layer, with some very quick expansion on the boobs. Took 1 minute. The text is a time sink, but that's going to be the same either way. The second shot has 3 layers, 1 for the boobs, so that i can seperate them out and get less distortion on the arms and background, 1 for the body, and 1 for the background so I can blur and mute it, which will get progressively more muted as the series goes on for a fading effect.
The question is, does anyone see the arms? Should I bother separating out the tits? Is anyone noticing the background fade? Is it worth the time?
Here again. First shot has a boobie layer, a lip layer, a body, and a background. Letting me get that pink, over saturated lips, bigger tits, without distorting the body.. Is it worth it? The boobs especially take a while to get right, and the background isolation. The lips were quick. Obviously the difference is noticeable, but is it really better? What do you think?
Hell should I even be enlarging the tits? Both these women are hugely endowed to begin with. Here's source pics for reference.







It depends on the pick the distorting the background really works out well for the first set but the fade in the second set wasn't as good actually if you hadn't called it a fade I wold have just thought it was an interesting glow effect.
ReplyDeleteI don't think there's a right or wrong answer, just personal preference. For instance, in the second image, there were some things I prefered about the edited version (arms, background, lips), and some things I prefered about the original (breasts, skin color). But those are my preferences, so I would say do as much as you like. They each are able to stand on their own as a great picture. It's only when you get the comparison that you invite picking them apart.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think it depends on the pics and series and how it all works together. I really liked the background effects on the sitting one though in both cases I think I actually preferred the non-enlarged breasts...
ReplyDeleteI think I might lean towards the quicker solutions in most cases unless something really works well or fits into a specific story...